Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Welcome to my blog

Well, here goes, my first blog entry. I decided to bite the bullet and start a blog so I could post progress photos for the FLAK Knitalong, and so I would have a place to put some of the buttons from the Yarn Harlot's Knitting Olympics. Of course, I have no idea how to add the buttons, so I might be doing all this for nothing (not really, but you know what I mean). Seriously, if anybody happens to read this and can tell me how to get stuff on the sidebar, especially buttons, please leave me a comment. In the meantime, I'll poke around the site a little more to see what I can find.

Although I plan to write about my knitting progress (or lack thereof), I know I'll spout off about other things like, what's up with the repeats of Lost already? We go six weeks with no new episodes, then they throw us a bone and air three, and now we're back to repeats. And an old repeat at that! Same with Desperate Housewives! There, I feel better now.

No comments: